There are so many sub-titles and themes for this episode of Camera Ready & Abel with Transformational Breathing Facilitator, Kathleen Donnelly Israel:
- You are never too old to learn, grow and heal
- Healing has no timeline - it doesn't care how old you are
- You will never be younger than you are today, so do it now
- Hold on to your dreams and goals - even if it feels like they are far out of reach
- You never truly walk alone
- You have the power to rewrite your story
For 17 years Kathleen cared for her husband who had Parkinson’s disease. After his passing, she decided to walk the 500 mile pilgrimage across Northern Spain known as The Camino Santiago de Compastela. Kathleen was 69 years old. She gathered her wisdom and philosophy in her book Wisdom on the Camino: A Spiritual Journey Sharing Forgiveness and Possibilities to Inspire the Rest of Your Life.
Kathleen delivers a powerful message of patience and perseverance. Learn more about transformational breathing techniques, reclaiming your power, and reimaging your life at any age in this conversation brought to you by the phrase bouncing back when bouncing back is hard.
Visit wisdomonthecamino.com to learn more about Kathleen’s work.