It’s time to deliver an impactful lesson on branding that will change how you think of the subject forever. Here to deliver the message on Camera Ready & Abel is DP Knudten, Chief Collaborator at his business, Collaborator Creative.
DP is the author of the must read, NONFICTION BRAND—Discover, craft and communicate the ‘completely true / completely you’ brand you already are. His fresh take on branding is a call to action with an action plan, so you aren’t left wondering where to get started.
When it comes to branding and discoverability DP shares:
- Imposter syndrome can be a good thing and can keep you honest about your deliverables
- False modesty will limit your discoverability, it’s your job to tell people about the value you offer
- Everyone is a unique combination of expert and amateur
- Be the scalpel and not the Swiss Army knife. It’s the difference of being a purpose-built tool to do one thing versus an average jack of all trades…and scalpels get paid better.
- If you are not a brand you are a commodity
- Tell the truth about who you are, what you do and how you do it
DP’s worked on some of the biggest brands in the business including Coca-Cola®, The Athlete’s Foot®, and ClosetMaid® during tenures at DDB Needham (Chicago), McCann Erickson (Atlanta) and creative shops in Denver, Sarasota, and Madison, WI. He is also a keynote speaker and clinician in branding, social media, creativity and culture for groups throughout the United States.